ALAN'S FARM

The Moment Of My Life Through Photo

Boon's Birthday

Published by Alan under , on 8/09/2009 12:12:00 AM
Gathered with churchmates at new opening restaurant 'Frenz & Family', Jln Song.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Group photo before makan.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The gentleman

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The ladies

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Praise and worship....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Birthday 'boy'...Boon

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'Blessing by our pastor'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Group photo with the chef.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Great moment with joy...

Not only celebrated birthday with Boon, thank God for blessing me and Alvin so much at work...''both me and Alvin promoted to manager level''.

"I thank and praise you, O God of my fathers: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king."
Daniel 2:23

2 comments:

Amy said... @ August 19, 2009 at 4:14 PM

so long din visit ur blog.standard is up!photo is good!make me miss home.coz i din see this kind of faces for a while.always see black face or covered face here=(

Alan said... @ August 21, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Amy do visit here frequently...if u miss us. I also met lots of covered face at KL :P.

Post a Comment

 

Daily Verse

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recent comments